Friday, October 28, 2011

Trick or Treat

I made another treat table to celebrate Halloween. I focused on pumpkins as my main theme and the colors orange and green allowed for a nice pop! I featured an assortment of candy like gummy skeleton's, eyeball gum balls and pumpkin lollipops. For desserts I purchased some pre made whoopie pies and pumpkin sugar cookies that I decorated with frosting. I kept this table at a reasonable price point by using items I already owned and purchasing some of the decorative elements from the dollar store.  To add a festive touch to the glasses I applied stickers with spooky words and fun pumpkin straws. Here's to a Happy Halloween!
                                                               Green Potion Punch

                                                             Chocolate Whoopie Pies

                                                               Pumpkin Sugar Cookies


* Pictures by my talented photographer husband

No comments:

Post a Comment