Friday, December 16, 2011

2011 Cookie Swap

For the past three years I have hosted a Christmas Cookie Swap. I always enjoy celebrating the season with my friends and family. This event is great because we make a few dozen cookies and then leave with a variety of yummy cookies. A winter wonderland was the theme this year and my color palette was blue, white and silver. I got most of the decorations at the dollar store which is great for fun touches on the cheap. I served light appetizers as this party was in the afternoon and we also had punch and a hot cocoa bar.  Everyone had a great time hanging out and tasting the delicious treats.

                                                                  Arctic Frost Punch


                                                             Snowflake Centerpiece

                                                              Christmas Cookies


                                                                    Hot Cocoa Bar


                                                                     Appetizer Setup

No comments:

Post a Comment