Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ethan's 3'rd Birthday: Disney Cars Sweets Table


My little man turned three last Thursday...we hosted his birthday party on Saturday and had such a blast! Ethan loves anything with wheels and his favorite movie is Cars, so it seemed like the perfect theme. Today I will focus on the sweets table I made. I chose red and blue as the primary color scheme with black and white (checkered flags) as the accents. The dessert table featured chocolate and vanilla cupcakes that I made along with various candies and treats. I love how a sweets table creates such wonder and smiles with the kids. You always expect cake and ice cream at a party, which is fine, but I like to add a little extra. All baked goods were made by me except the sugar cookies which were supplied by my sister. I will be back to share other parts of the party!

                                                                   Cars cupcake tower


                                                                     Dessert table


Sugar cookies & Gummi bears



Traffic light rice krispy treats


Cupcake close up

                                                     Whoopie pie wheels and candy jars


Chocolate covered pretzel "dip sticks"

No comments:

Post a Comment