Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tea Party

This past April I hosted a tea party for my birthday. This idea had been in the back of my mind for 4 years and I am so happy I was able to put it together. I served a light lunch which included finger sandwich's, fresh fruit and veggies and potato salad and an assortment of desserts. I offered both hot and iced teas for the guest's. I used a mix of homemade and store bought food items so i wouldn't be so overwhelmed. I pulled all the platers and china from my collection and borrowed a few items from my mom. I really enjoyed creating this party and was happy with the end result.

                                             Cucumber tea sandwich's with decorative picks


                                                                           Sweets


                                                                    Iced Tea Station

                                                                     Dessert table

                                                                       Savory lunch


                                                                      Place settings


                                                   This party turned out to be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment